Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our First Rumparooz Outing

We used our Rumparooz One Size Pocket Diaper while running errands this morning. We had never left the house with this one on! G wore it for 3 hours and we had no leaks! I love that!
Our Rumparooz is quickly becoming one of my favorite diapers in our small stash. G likes the color (Platinum) and says it's "oofftt" (G speak for "soft.) I like the fact that when #3 gets here this diaper will work for both! Even P can easily size, stuff, and put the diaper on G (this is going to be very helpful when #3 gets here!)

Do you think I could convince hubby that we need to get one of each color Rumparooz carries?

1 comment:

  1. Dear, I am hosting Harvey Prince international giveaway currently, where 10 winners will win $550 worth of Perfumes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 10 winner Harvey Prince ($550) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete