Saturday, May 5, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 1

I'm a little late starting, but hey we've been busy around here!

My name is Kirstie and I'm 22 years old. I'm a SAHM of 2, with number 3 on the way! We live in the middle of the US, in a nice small community outside of city limits (thank goodness cuz I HATE the city!) I started blogging as a way to keep tracking of things going on in my life, my pregnancy mush brain is majorly messing with my memory.

Things I love-
Food. Pretty much any food to be honest.
Cooking. Although I really don't like the clean up.
Cats. My Mary cat is awesome!

Things I don't love-
Hatred. There is no need to hate, we need far more love in this world.
Bigotry. Same as above, more love people!!

So far my favorite post would have to be the GCDC post, but I don't have many yet! Gonna be fixing that over the next few days-weeks!

And now for a recent (ish) picture! My camera grew legs and walked off and P's camera sucks all the life out of the batteries just by turning on.



No comments:

Post a Comment