Wednesday, May 16, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11

15 Of My Favorite Things

1. My kids. I don't know where, or who, I would be without them.
2. My hubby. He works SO HARD to make sure that I get to stay at home. He's my rock, my everything.
3. Animals. Just not snakes or spiders LOL!
4. Books. For as long as I can remember I have been able to lose myself in the fantasy world of books. I love them!
5. Summer. I love the sun, and the colors, and the warmth!
6. Cooking, when it's just for fun.
7. My bestie! She's been my best friend for a very long time. I don't remember what my life was like before my bestie!
8. The beach. It's been a while since I was on one, but I love the way the wet sand feel between my toes.
9. Root Beer. I'm addicted to it!
10. Music. I don't think that really needs an explanation lol
11. Shopping, for anything and everything!
12. Cloth diapers. They really are addictive!!
13. Showers. I like the time to be by myself lol
14. Swimming. I haven't gone swimming in a very long time but swimming is the place where I am happiest.
15. The sound of the rain. It's so soothing and calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment