Monday, May 7, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

Favorite Quote

There is no way I could choose only one, so I'll give you a few!

Piglet: "How do you spell love?"
Pooh: "You don't spell it, you feel it."

"Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one" - John Lennon

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” - Margaret Drabble


"The truth which makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear." - Herbert Sebastian Agar

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” - Confucius

“In everything natural there is something marvelous.” - Aristotle

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as
though everything is a miracle.” - Albert Einstein

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. - Confucius

“Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit.” – “Called or not called, the god will be there.” -
ancient Roman saying

The quotes in blue are ones that I remind myself of daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment