Thursday, May 10, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 4

 I got pretty busy this week so I'll be posting all my catch ups today!!

What are you afraid of?

I'm afraid of getting old. This is not a joke, being old scares the hell out of me. Old people need help with everything, they lose memories, they forget everything, they get sick...it's just something that scares me. I'm also afraid of death. I keep telling hubby that I want to be cryogenically frozen before I die, that way once they figure out immortality I can be unfrozen.
Is there anything else? I'm scared of most bugs, nasty things!!
I'm also scared that anything bad may happen to my kids. My kids are my life, I would lose my mind if anything happened to them.
I'm also afraid that the car will go over the side and we'll drown when we're driving over water.

I'm afraid of a lot of things, but I don't let them ruin my life! Just gotta breath through them!

No comments:

Post a Comment