A Favorite Recipe
Ohhhhhh I have so many!
Chicken Crunch (not fried fried chicken)
1 boneless skinless chicken breast per person.
Crushed stuffing (herb flavored works best) (amount depends on how much chicken)
Melted butter (amount depends on how much chicken)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Crush stuffing (just beat it, or run a rolling pin over it) and put on a plate
3. Dip chicken in bowl with egg in it
4. Roll chicken in crushed stuffing until covered
5. Put chicken on baking sheet (I've learned it works best, and is easiest to clean up, if you put aluminum foil on the pan first)
6. Drizzle melted butter over chicken
7. Bake on 400 deg. for 20 minutes or until cooked through
It tastes just like fried chicken, but it's baked so it's healthy! YUM! You can also add parmesan cheese to the stuffing but it's not necessary.