Saturday, August 18, 2012

30 Weeks

I'm 30 weeks today! My midwife won't let me go past 39 weeks, due to some medical problems I've been having, so I have no more then 9 weeks to go! I still have pretty much nothing for this baby, my house is in no way ready, and I don't have the money to pay someone to clean every room :( There is SO much I still need to do, so much I still need to get, and I have like no time at all. I really don't think I'll make it another 9 weeks, and my midwife doesn't either. We're guessing *maybe* another 6. That's not enough time at all! I still need to get the kids' room done, so I can get them back into their own rooms, so I can get stuff for the baby and get it set up! UGH! I've been having BH contractions all day, my lower back hurts, and I'm beyond tired. I have a feeling that this baby is going to come soon, and we are just not ready yet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment