Monday, August 27, 2012

31 Weeks (2 days late lol)

I'm now 31 weeks. At my appointment today I learned that I've passed the 118lbs mark, meaning I've gained a whole 18lbs in 31 weeks! This is a big deal for me lol. The baby is head down, and growing on track. She said in the next 2-3 weeks she'll be scheduling a growth scan to check on him, and said that in 4 weeks she wants us to start trying to get him out (so...4 more weeks of being "good" and resting my pelvis HAHA!) While she was trying to get his heartbeat he kicked the crap outta the doppler and she kept having to wait and try again because he wouldn't stop kicking it lol. Everything is going good, she's very happy with my blood sugars and how well my pregnancy is progressing. Hopefully I'll have just as good of an update in 2 weeks after my next appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment